Queensland-based biomedical businesses are invited to apply for support to help attract a national or international client to develop their biomedical product in Queensland.
Under the program, the Queensland Government are offering Queensland-based biomedical businesses up to 50% of the fees they would charge the client to develop its biomedical product or service in Queensland – up to a cap of $250,000 (excluding GST).
Biomedical services eligible for funding include:
- design development and validation services
- prototype building and testing
- contract development and/or manufacturing services
- contract research, specialist advice or professional services
- commercialisation advice and services
- the cost of small items of plant and/or equipment.
The Queensland Biomedical Voucher Program is designed to support the development of new projects and foster collaboration between Queensland’s biomedical companies, national and international clients, ultimately leading to new deals and expansion into or relocation to Queensland.
Applications close 12pm Thursday 21 June 2018. Apply now.
For more details, contact email@example.com