The ANFF-Q Student Award has been created to allow scientific students to gain access to a facility and equipment they have not been exposed to before. With assistance and mentoring from the ANFF-Q technical staff, and an amount of consumables, it allows for a short term project to be done in a state of the art facility in the AIBN building. This Award recognises the importance of university students developing hands-on technical research skills.
Award recipients will receive:
- 20 hours of ANFF-Q instrument access, training and support from ANFF-Q staff;
- up to $500 worth of ANFF-Q’s consumables; and
- the opportunity to present their research outcomes to an audience including academics and industry representatives.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- be an undergraduate, honours or master’s student enrolled in a university course.
- submit a proposal by the closing date for the application.
- not be a current or past ANFF-Q client.
How to apply:
- Read the ANFF-Q Student Award Rules.
- Complete the ANFF-Q Student Award Application Form.
- Send the completed form to email@example.com with subject ‘Student Award Application’ by the submission deadline.
Submission deadline is 5:00pm 13th August 2021.
For more information, go to the ANFF-Q website or contact Dr Kinnari Shelat.