Dr Ravi Chandra Raju Nagiri
Senior Professional Officer
Phone: 07 3346 4014
As a Senior Professional Officer at the ANFF-Q, Dr Ravi Chandra Raju Nagiri is responsible for handling the state-of-the-art nano/micro fabrication, processing and materials-characterisation facilities. He provides instrument operational training, service, and expert-support to the research clients from academic, industry and Australian government R&D.
Prior to joining ANFF-Q, Ravi gained nearly five years (2013 to 2017) of research experience working in organic optoelectronics at the Centre for Organic Photonics and Electronics (COPE) as a postdoctoral research fellow. While in India, Ravi received his PhD in semiconductor physics (2006-11) from the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras, where he developed novel surface enhanced Raman scattering (SERS) substrates for biological and chemical single molecule detection. He then spent one year (2012-13) at the Centre of Excellence in Nanoelectronics (CEN), Electrical Engineering, IIT Bombay, as a research scientist and postdoctoral fellow working on resistive random access memory (ReRAM) devices.
Ravi’s expertise are in:
- thin film solar cells (design, fabrication, test)
- transparent conducting oxide electrodes (on glass, PET, PEN, Flexible-glass substrates)
- spectroscopic ellipsometry, transfer matrix optical modelling
- neutron/X-ray reflectometry, MOTOFIT
- resistive RAM memory devices (fabrication, test)
- surface enhanced Raman scattering (SERS) substrates (fabrication, test)
For more details: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chandraravi/