ANFF-Q has a large range of instruments that can be used to fabricate components and devices and high-quality research consumables. Example applications include:
- Nanoscale 3D printing using our Nanoscribe
- Desktop 3D printing – FDM and SLA
- Deposition techniques for the creation of thin films and nanostructures in semiconductors, MEMS, optics, wear-resistant coatings, solar cells and flexible electronics, and flexible transistor fabrication
- Etching – reactive ion etching, deep reactive ion etching, wet etching and XeF2 etching
- Microfluidic devices – using photolithography, soft-lithography, device packaging
If you would like to engage our ANFF-Q Professional Officers to fabricate something for you, email us your specifications. An ANFF-Q staff member will respond within two working days to discuss your project and provide you with a quote for the requested work.