ANFF-Q Student Award
The ANFF-Q Student Award was created in recognition of the importance of university students developing hands-on technical research skills. This Award will assist meritorious students with the costs of ANFF-Q equipment access and training, to enable them to perform a short-term research project.
Award recipients will have access to the expertise and technology needed to facilitate cutting edge discoveries in advanced manufacturing, health, energy, environmental change and agriculture.
The Award is available to master’s, honours and undergraduate students who have not previously used the Australian National Fabrication Facility’s Queensland Node. Award recipients will receive:
- 20 hours of ANFF-Q instrument access, training and support from ANFF-Q staff;
- up to $500 worth of consumables; and
- the opportunity to present their research outcomes to an audience including academics and industry representatives.
There will be three Award rounds each year: once per Semester, including Summer Semester.
How to apply:
- Read the ANFF-Q Student Award Rules.
- Email Dr Kinnari Shelat if you have any questions.
- Complete the ANFF-Q Student Award Application Form.
- Send the completed form to email@example.com by the submission deadline.
Semester 2, 2020, submission deadline: 5:00pm, 10 August, 2020.
Summer Semester, 2020, submission deadline: 5:00pm, 7 December, 2020.